• Alert:

    Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - Early Dismissal HS 12:00; MS 12:35; EL 1:30

Dual Enrollment Information

Last Updated: 3/4/2020 7:03 PM

Earn College Credits While In High School

Current FAHS students who want to get a jump on earning college credits can do so through eight Advanced Placement courses and/or through our dual enrollment partnership with Reading Area Community College. These rigorous courses allow students to accumulate college credits while still in high school without leaving the Fleetwood campus. Taking college-level courses is a great way for students to experience classes taught at the post-secondary level, help boost GPA and also may enhance the appeal of a student’s academic record for college consideration.

Dual Enrollment Partnership with Reading Area Community College

FAHS has partnered with RACC to allow students the opportunity to earn college credit for the college-level courses they take at FAHS. These courses parallel the same competencies and expectations as their RACC counterparts and the FAHS teachers are held to the same qualifications as RACC adjunct faculty. Students interested in enrolling must complete both the online and paper applications.  After completing the course at FAHS, the student will earn college credit from RACC for grades of “C” or higher. Most year-long FAHS dual enrollment courses can count for two separate courses at RACC, earning students up to 8 college credits.

Directions for registering for dual enrollment courses can be found HERE.

Course equivalencies for 2021-22 can be found HERE.  

Although RACC is community college accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, it is strongly recommended that students thoroughly research the transferability of their dual enrollment courses by contacting an admissions counselor at their future college choice or by checking www.collegetransfer.net or www.patrac.org 

Withdrawal from a Course

If a student wishes to drop or withdraw from a course, he or she must notify both Mrs. Molly Sherman (Fleetwood Dual Enrollment Coordinator) and Patti Mellor in RACC records office. The amount of the refund is dependent upon the date the RACC receives notice of the intent to withdraw.


Many colleges and universities accept Dual Enrollment credits. It is the student's responsibility to verify the transfer credit policy at the college that they wish to attend to find out how credits will be accepted. To request that an official college transcript be sent, the student must use the online request form located on the RACC website at by clicking here

Scholarships Available!

ONE CLASS:  Local businesses will fund one class for motivated students who are enrolled in more than one dual enrollment course for the fall 2021 semester, regardless of household income.  Check out the application (due October 8) HERE.

Please contact Molly Sherman at the high school for more information on the full scholarship.

Dual Enrollment Student Handbook



Important RACC Contacts

* Molly Sherman, Fleetwood Dual Enrollment Coordinator o (610) 944-7656 x1302 or msherman@fleetwoodasd.org

* Kristen Marcinko, Assistant Director of Community and Academic Partnerships (610)-372-4721 x5127 kmarcinko@racc.edu

* Jodi Corbett, RACC Liaison (for general information about the program)  (610) 607-6219  jcorbett@racc.edu

* Sharon Shearer, RACC Academic Affairs (for information on academic rules and regulations (610) 607-6214 

* Patti Mellor, RACC Records Office (for schedule changes and transcript questions)  (610) 372-4721 x5469 

* Cashier's Office (for billing questions, account information, and payment) - (610) 607-6235 or 1-800-626-1665 x6235