Posted for Public Review
Special Education Department
Please be sure to view and read the Notice of Special Education Services document which is available below. This document includes answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) such as:
- What types of disability might qualify a child for special education and related services?
- What programs and services are available for children with disabilities?
- How do the public schools screen and evaluate children to determine eligibility for special education and related services?
- Multidisciplinary team evaluation
- What special rights and protections do children with disabilities and their parents have?
- Rights and Protections
- Due Process Hearing Procedures
- Students Who are Mentally Gifted
- Student Records
Student Services Links