- The snow make-up day for 1/25/16 will be Monday, February 15, 2016
- The snow make-up day for 1/26/16 will be Monday, March 21, 2016
- The Blood Drive scheduled for January 26th in honor of Max Peters has been rescheduled for Monday, February 15th.
- Recycling: Due to inconsistent pick-up of the paper recycling, this service will no longer be available. The paper recycling bins have been removed. The recycling of used clothing will continue to be available. The clothing containers are located to the left of the parking lot entrance between the middle and high schools.
- Looking for outstanding Fleetwood alumni, please click here for details.
- Please help support the FASD Foundation by placing your online amazon orders through the Amazon SMILE program using the link below. All eligible orders result in a donation from Amazon of 0.5% of the total purchase price. There is no cost to the user to place orders through this program. Click Here
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Grievance Procedure
The Fleetwood Area School District does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. These activities include, but are not limited to, instructional programs, extra-curricular activities, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for students, parents, employees, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. The Superintendent of Schools (Dr. Paul Eaken) has been designated by the Board of School Directors as the district’s compliance officer for Section 504 and Title IX. He may be reached at 801 North Richmond Street, Fleetwood, PA 19522 (610-944-8111).